- Insensible shoes, a SL tradition. My pink animated bunny slippers should be fine. My boot will also come in handy. If you find the other one, please IM me.
- Garlic and a selection of quality stakes for the inevitable run in with vampires.
- My hobo bike and teddy bear.
- My extra large condom (about 7 feet long) for full body protection.
- A cache of guns. I don't want to use them, but it's a jungle out there.
- A selection of ladies clothes for sims where being a man may be counter productive.
- My groucho marx glasses, as a cunning disguise.
- My guitar, for lonely nights around the campfire and to keep people away.
- My Oui Coupe mini clown car, flying suacer, surfboard and spacehopper.
- An umbrella.
- The 4791 other things in my inventory.
- A bunkload of patience.
Wednesday, December 15, 2010
I'm keen to start my journey, I make a list of things that may be useful along the way. I will bring: